Welcome to Covert GPS Tracking
In the old days, it was nearly impossible to know exactly where you were on the planet without an extensive knowledge of geography, topography, and orienteering. However, the advent of global positioning technology has changed all that. It is now possible to locate any person or piece of property, in a matter of seconds, with GPS devices. What’s more, GPS tracking is as common as the cell phone.
One of the best things about being involved in this industry is watching the evolution of GPS tracking devices. For example, the Spark Nano 3.0 is one of the latest personal real-time GPS trackers enabling the user to keep tabs on a vehicle or other personal property anywhere in the world. It’s a device that has come a long way since the days of early units that only saved data for later download.
So what is GPS tracking useful for? How about:
- GPS Vehicle Tracking – You may be a parent with teens just beginning to drive. A GPS vehicle tracker will enable you to make sure they are not going places you do not approve of and that they are obeying the speed limit and other laws. If you’re a small business owner, an inexpensive GPS tracker is a great way to keep tabs on all your company vehicles.
- Covert GPS Tracking – Are you concerned about a potentially unfaithful spouse, an employee who might be knocking off on the job, or kids who might be hanging with the wrong crowd? Covert GPS tracking lets you know exactly where your subject is at all times.
- GPS Tracking for Safety – We’ve all heard stories about the hiker who has ventured into the wilderness only to be stranded due to weather or and unforeseen accident. A GPS tracking device lets your loved ones know precisely where you are whenever you venture out.
- Tracking Property – There are times when you might want to track personal or business property. A laptop computer is a good example. If you are at all concerned your property is being misused, you can know for sure by tracking its whereabouts.
Choosing the Right Tracking Device
As you browse through our website, you will notice there are GPS trackers in all shapes and sizes. Figuring out which one is right for you is a matter of stepping back and assessing your needs. Ask yourself a few basic questions:
- What will I use the tracker for?
- Is real-time tracking necessary?
- Do I need to track covertly?
- Will the tracker be exposed to the elements?
- How much can I afford to spend?
To give you an example, a company owner wishing to keep track of vehicle movement does not necessarily need covert tracking capabilities. In fact, tracking covertly may be tightly regulated in his state. The TrackPort GPS Vehicle Tracker would be the ideal solution. It plugs into the car’s computer system and is ready to go in seconds. It can even be moved from one company vehicle to another as needed.
On the opposite side of the spectrum, the BrickHouse HCT Pro Plus is a top-of-the-line covert vehicle tracker that can operate from both the car’s power system and its heavy-duty on-board batteries. The device is very easy to conceal as well.
When used properly, a GPS tracking device is a valuable tool to protect your loved ones, your property, and your reputation. Covert GPS Tracking is in the business of keeping you informed about all the latest in GPS tracking devices and the issues surrounding them. We are here to make sure you have all the information needed to make a wise decision, before you buy.